What is CorpU Open?
CorpU Open is available exclusively to CorpU Customers. CorpU Open provides flexible options to send participants to join other companies in a CorpU learning experience. CorpU Open offers short courses in online Sprints where our customers have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from experts and peers. It provides options for motivated leaders and teams to seek out and take advantage of online leadership development opportunities.
How Does CorpU Open Work?
CorpU customers join participants from multiple companies to build individual and organizational leadership capabilities in areas such as:
- Influence, Negotiation and Collaboration
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Talent Leadership & Employee Engagement
- Digital Savvy Leaders
- Leading Breakthrough Change
CorpU sprints are online, group-paced courses, where participants engage in approximately 30 minutes of online activities each day during a short (1 to 3 week) sprint. Participants will watch videos, read articles, and collaborate with peers and experts to solve problems and share ideas together. Participants are free to fit the daily activities into their schedules in the way that is most convenient for them. Each sprint also has a capstone activity – which may include a virtual live event or interactive discussion with the expert.
What are the benefits of this program?
- Embark on a fun, fast, flexible journey that will strengthen your teams and transform your organizational culture for the future
- Gain new insights from top experts in each topic
- Share best practices with peers across industries, and leverage new ideas to enhance your leadership and drive better business results
- Refresh and reinforce topics that are critical to building the culture and engagement your organization needs
Who is CorpU Open for?
CorpU Open includes a selection of sprints designed for:
- Senior Leaders
- Line Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Small Teams or Working Groups